Your donations go a long way towards helping serve children and families! Your support helps us reach our mission that every child will arrive at Kindergarten ready to succeed.
How your support helps children in Dorchester County:
- $25 provides a young child with one book per month for one year!
- $50 feeds dinner to low-income families attending a Parenting Group Connection meeting
- $500 helps a low-income family afford quality child care for one month
In Memory of Hannah Graff
*** If you are donating in memory of Hanna Graff, please also send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We at Dorchester First Steps are honored to receive donations from family and friends who loved Mrs. Hanna Graff and family. The following people have made contributions to First Steps in her name (We will continue to add names as contributions are made):* Michael and Sara Shapiro
Online Donation Options
HOW TO GIVE:
- Donate online using options above
- Send your tax-deductible donations to:
Dorchester County First Steps
P.O. Box 50399
Summerville, SC 29485
- OR YOU CAN VOLUNTEER! Call us for more information: (843) 998-5505
Thank you for supporting Dorchester County’s children!